Your LiKAMED experts will be pleased to help you.
Your contacts and other contact details can be found here:
(1) The purpose of this Data Protection Declaration is to inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data which can be personally related to an individual, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Likamed GmbH, Raußmühlstr. 7, 75031 Eppingen, e-mail: infonoSpam@likamed.de,
Likamed Pulverbeschichtung GmbH & Co. KG, Raußmühlstr. 7, 75031 Eppingen, e-mail: infonoSpam@likamed.de,
Likamed Service GmbH & Co. KG, Raußmühlstr. 7, 75031 Eppingen, e-mail: email@example.com and
Likamed Verwaltungs-GmbH, Raußmühlstr. 7, 75031 Eppingen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org are jointly accountable under Art. 4, s. 7 and Art. 26 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can contact our joint Data Protection Officer, Mr Thomas Reimann, at email@example.com or at the Advisory Group postal address: Leistungen PartGmbB, Rüppurrer Str. 4, 76137 Karlsruhe.
(3) When you contact us using a contact form, we save the data you disclose (e.g. your e-mail address and, where necessary, your name and telephone number) in order to respond to enquiries. We delete the data arising in this context when its retention is no longer necessary or, if a statutory duty to preserve records is in force, we restrict its processing.
(4) If we utilise delegated service providers for individual features of our online provision or if we would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail below concerning the respective processes. Here, we also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) We do not intend to transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organisation. Due to the technical structure of the Internet, however, that the retrieval of data from our website may find a route outside the European Union cannot be precluded.
(6) Unless otherwise indicated in the following text, you are not obliged to provide personal data.
(1) With regard to us, you have the following rights concerning the personal data relating to you:
(2) You also have the right lodge a complaint with a data protection regulatory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
(1) When you use the website merely to gain information, that is, if you do not register or otherwise disclose information to us, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons in order to display our website and to guarantee stability and security (the legislative basis is Art. 6, s. 1, subs. 1, para. f of the GDPR):
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you use, and by which the site, which sets the cookie (here, us), acquires certain information. Cookies cannot execute a programme or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and more dynamic overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are outlined in the following:
(1) Incorporation of YouTube videos
(2) Incorporation of Google Maps
In order to communicate with the users of Facebook and to advertise our services and/or products there, we maintain one or more Facebook pages. The following data policy applies to such Facebook page(s). You can reach Facebook at the address: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA.
When you call up a Facebook page, your personal data is also processed outside of the European Economic Area. This may possibly make it difficult to enforce user rights. Facebook has voluntarily subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield and committed to uphold certain user rights: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
You can find further information on data processing by Facebook and the means for opting out of advertising on the following pages:
Data policy: www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Moreover, data is processed on Facebook pages on the basis of an agreement between us and Facebook on the joint processing of personal data (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum).
You can find information about us and our data protection officer and concerning your rights in our above data policy.
We recommend that you submit requests for information and claim user rights directly with Facebook because only Facebook has access to user data and can take action and provide information. Your right to contact us directly remains unaffected.